Autism in Mind Your Privacy
Privacy of personal information is important to Autism in Mind Through. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly. We aim to be transparent and open about how we handle personal information.
The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for Autism In Mind Children’s Charity, who is responsible for this website.
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Postal code
- Email address
- Phone and/or fax number
- Date of birth/age
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
3. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information about traffic on the Website, to ease navigation, and to improve your experience for your comfort.
a) Cookies used by the Website
The cookie files used on the Website are the following:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Statistical surveys
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use of the Website. However, any malfunction resulting from this deactivation shall not be considered of our making.
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 2 years.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by: Nerdalert Solutions, located at the following address:
848 Bluebell Wy, Beaumont, CA 92223, USA.
The host may be contacted at the following phone number: (760) 456-2262.
Personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following countries: USA.
The “Controller” is: William Chu. The Controller may be contacted as follows:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-597-6226
The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notifying you.
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website (“right to object”). You also have the right to request that your personal information not appear, for example, on a mailing list (“right to withdraw”).
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter: The user can submit a request to email@example.com.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit a request to the controller at the email noted above.
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management – person authorized
- Access management – person concerned
- Network surveillance software
- Automatic backup
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure complete security, and transmitting personal information on the Internet always contains an element of risk.
13. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation, including, but not limited to:
- the Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46);
- Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL);
- the National Security Act, 2017 (S.C. 2019, c. 13);
- the Communications Security Establishment Act (S.C. 2019, c. 13, s. 76);
- the Security of Information Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. O-5);
- the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c. 5) or Provincial counterparts in jurisdictions that have their own privacy laws.