AIM Without Limits captures the very essence of our values and vision. We believe it’s not only possible, but necessary, to provide support and services to each child with autism according to their needs so that they can achieve their full potential without boundaries. This program is an integrated subsidized therapy services that includes 40-60 hours of IBI (Intensive Behavioral Intervention) per month at $20 per hour. This will allow families with limited financial resources to access therapy services for their children while they are on government wait lists for funding. Families are eligible to apply for the subsidy if they meet the following criteria:
- gross household income of less than $150,000 per year
- not currently receiving any other support
The standard subsidy rate is $20 per hour for 1:1 IBI therapy service. The number of hours will depend on the initial review and assessment. The program includes the following:
- up to a maximum of 12 months of IBI services with the subsidy rate
- up to a maximum of 60 hours of IBI per month
- free Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS) assessment with written report
- free Occupational Therapy assessment with written report
- free Speech and Language Pathologist assessment with written report
To apply to this program, please complete the on-line application. This round of application will close on August 30, 2019 and we will contact the selected families for an interview by September 6, 2019. The successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the program on September 27, 2019.
We strive to help as many people as possible and carefully consider every application we receive. There is an overwhelming need for this program in our communities. As a small charity, we can only offer a limited number of spots in each round of application. We encourage families who are not successful in this round of applications to try again in the next round.
This program is funded through our annual fundraising events, and we are grateful to our donors, corporate sponsors and everyone who supports us to make it possible for these children to reach their potential.